Life is a series of different patterns that seem to happen on autopilot. But it doesn't have to be like that if you approach your family with a mindset of training to get the best from the very start.
Train them up in the way they should go means that if you have children, your relationship isn't just about you and your spouse. However, it's also not just about your children either.
Children have always and will always imitate what they see in their environment. So be watchful in what you do around your children.
Podcast Show Notes
Train them up in the way they should go
If you have children, your relationship isn't just about you and your spouse.
- Children imitate their environment
- They pick up on the subtle nuances
- As children get older, they often choose relationships like the ones that have been modeled to them. Usually through parent interactions.
- Help your relationship and your children's future relationships by working on your marriage
- Your relationship with your spouse comes first
- Children more content when they know their parents love each other and are happy together.
- Children are more confident when there are clear boundaries and they know what to expect.
- important to be a united front for your children.