When we are children, we dream of the day we can start our own family, to live the storybook dream of a marriage with 2.5 kids, a white picket fenced home, in suburbia. Today, that dream has diminished and has almost been stolen from us. To be in a healthy marriage relationship with even one child and still being happy is a miracle to see in today?s society.
The answer to having a marriage that is both healthy and grows is not a short answer.? To be quite honest, that answer is very elusive for most.? Now, I have some basic tips that could guide you in having a healthy marriage.
- The best way that I know is to find yourself a church and involve yourself with the people there. Share stories, and engage yourself with them.
- Along the same lines as above. Trust God to help you in times of trouble in your marriage. He is faithful and will help you because HE LOVES YOU!
- If your marriage is on the rocky side of things, it?s always good to have friends to call or a support group to be a part of in order to bounce things off of them.
- Arguing is best done in a discussion type manner where people actually listen to each other. Much too often, a disagreement can turn into a shouting match of wills. This always leads to more resentment of the other person.
- NEVER go to bed angry with your spouse.
Are You Ready For A Healthy Marriage Relationship?
There are some basic tips on how to have a healthy marriage relationship and not to end up in the divorce courts. We are human and before you know it, we are arguing into the night and then you wake up mad. but do this the best you can and you will avoid many health issues that stem from stress, such as Cancer.
There are plenty of?other resources on relationships?that you can follow, and if you?re looking for someone to enter into a marriage, you should consider some premarital counseling.? Counseling will help you in focusing both of your goals and that will give you longevity in your marriage.? After all, we all want a LIFELONG, healthy marriage relationship!
One thing that I always am looking for in a relationship is harmony in our personalities.? Marriage is a decision that requires much thought. Beyond the thought is where things tend to fall off. Relationships need to have action that has been carefully thought through so that it will benefit the relationship rather than be a detriment.
The last part of this equation is this. It doesn't matter if you get those flowers for your wife or that you get that new tool chest for your hubby. In fact, it really doesn't matter if you are poor or rich.The biggest reason for divorce is that true attention to each other?is lacking. Click To Tweet
We believe that relationships are the main reason we are here. Having a healthy marriage relationship is the pinnacle of all relationships. So it's time to learn how to get this amazing, explosive love into your home.
We have a PDF that you can download and get started with learning the craft of growing your relationship.
This is definitely the place we recommend you start off. It's the basis of a relationship that we want to build off of in your knowledge.