One of the best strategies to nurturing the love that you want is to have a positive mindset. A mindset that allows you to have the courage to go on loving your partner through thick and thin.
In this podcast, we are discussing how to get past those times when you think there are no other options for you to keep that love alive.
- Spend as much time as you possibly can in the present moment.
- Set goals you want to see happen in your relationship
- What are you able to do now that will get you there.
- Bring God into your relationship – He wants to help you out.
- When you're working with God, you have a majority that says the relationship will work.
- Cast your cares on Him and watch him work with the cares you gave him.
Download the 7 simple steps to sustaining a long, lasting, loving relationship Ebook:
How to find peace like a river
There's a picture that we believe speaks to the peace like a river which is mentioned in the Bible. This analogy is saying that your daily work, tasks and dealing with people is likened to you floating around at the top of the water where the waves can come crashing down on you and cause stress that just wasn't meant for you.
When you take just 5 minutes a day to relax in God's presence, you are literally taking yourself to the deep waters where no waves can reach you. You have no care in the world because you're being protected in the deep waters where life is sustained.
If you would like to get more information and strategies on getting more peace in your relationship. Check out our podcast that we believe will give you the basics on starting this in your relationship.